* The education and welfare of the whole child is vital and is central to all decisions we make.
2. Equality, Diversity and Integration
* All children are equally important and we recognise each of them as individual with different needs and abilities.
* We welcome and are open to the ongoing development of partnership within our communities, with outside agencies and organisations and with the global community.
4. Inspirational Learning Being a Life-long Gift
* We are committed to providing appropriate educational opportunities and experiences which are motivational, inspiring, challenging and in a creative environment
5. Respect and Responsibility
* We will promote and nurture respect and responsibility at all times. Respect for ourselves, others and the environment and promote responsibility for all our actions.
6. Christian Foundation
* A school where every individual is included within the Christian ethos, teaching and learning. Experience Christian worship. Develop links within the communities.
* We will nurture an environment where everyone can be happy
At the centre of all our decisions and actions we will consider the impact on the child and aim to support the emotional, social, spiritual
and academic development of the child so that they can achieve.
Everyone will feel valued.
‘Everyone will be given the opportunity
At Oakfield CE Primary School our Christian values of Love, Trust, Honesty and Hope support the spiritual and moral development of children and the wider community, enabling every learner to be the best that they can be.
We create and foster a genuine love of learning within a stimulating, safe and caring environment where pupils develop their knowledge and understanding, thinking skills, self-confidence, social and emotional skills.